Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby sweaters abound

So I've started a couple baby sweaters- not as though I need more projects or anything, but these are small and fun and cute. The first one is underway and it's from a Sublime Baby pattern book -" girly matelot" - except their version has horizontal stripes that I'm just not going for. I'm using some of that Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool - it knits up so well and the fabric has such a good 'fall' to it. For whatever reason, ravelry's picture upload app is not cooperating just now but apparently I can stiill post photos from the phone, so here are a couple.








Posted from my iPhone...

2 comments:

Gaby said...

forget baby sweaters! Check out the awesomeness of this! http://carissaknits.blogspot.com/2007/06/r2d2-beanie.html

Margo said...

Yeah, her work is amazing, isn't it? Although I could hardly blame her for calling a halt and saying "Enough! I can't look at this color scheme anymore!!" - after all, I looked at it and felt like it was 1982 and I was looking at a TRS-80...